Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 12 May 2022 16:52:11 GMT by Mohammad Khan
Hi, I am trying to complete a CT600 for a client which has a Oct 2021 year end and they has received furlough payments in August 2021. Do we need to record these receipts in section 471 of the corporation tax return? Section 471 deals with the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme Received during the year. Please advice
Posted Tue, 24 May 2022 09:59:54 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
The CT600 Company Tax Return Guide for box 471 reads as follows 471 CJRS received
Enter the total amount of Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) payments you received, in the accounting period covered by this return. 
When calculating the amount received, you should not deduct:
•    amounts which have been voluntarily disclosed to HMRC as CJRS overpayments, whether repaid or not;
•    any amounts that have already been assessed by HMRC, whether the assessment is paid or unpaid.
•    amounts you received that you were entitled to but repaid voluntarily 
Add back any overpayments of amounts received in an earlier period that have been offset against CJRS payments received in this accounting period. 
You can access the CT600 Guide at:
Posted Thu, 02 Jun 2022 13:08:25 GMT by idosabag
thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.