Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 11 Apr 2022 07:56:18 GMT by Abbey
I was wondering how do I declare earnings on Redbubble as they provide all the products and pay me for a commission for my "artwork". On my self assessment do I put in the full price of the item that the customer pays or the commission I am paid from Redbubble? If it is the full price the customer pays Redbubble then do I declare the difference between full price and commission I am paid as allowable expenses? Thank you
Posted Wed, 13 Apr 2022 09:42:07 GMT by HMRC Admin 26

We understand that Redbubble puts your artwork on various clothing items they produce. It would appear that your agreement with the company is to receive commission.

On that basis ,only the commission would need to be declared as turnover.

Thank you.
Posted Wed, 13 Apr 2022 14:31:46 GMT by Abbey
Thank you for your reply. It is greatly appreciated. Have a lovely day.
Posted Mon, 18 Apr 2022 08:02:06 GMT by Max Velin
Thank you for the information.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.