Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 24 Apr 2023 10:40:13 GMT by Ulvares
I wanna have a website with affilate link by partnership with US company. I have to fill W-8BEN. I live in UK and my business is located in UK. To aviod double tax I use article 7 , paragraf 6. Now I need to now how many % of tax I have refil for this type of business to fill W-8BEN. Thanks for help
Posted Thu, 27 Apr 2023 15:12:01 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Your question is not clear but if you have any income at all from America that you do not want to be taxed there, then you will need to complete the double taxation form to get relief.

Tax on foreign income

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.