Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 18 Mar 2023 17:44:09 GMT by Sarvan
Hi, I am a UK citizen. I am shortly joining a USA-based LLC (Limited Liability Company), which will be trading derivatives (options & futures) and stocks in USA stockmarkets. There is no other business being carried out by this LLC. The intention is to distribute the capital gains (if any), after payment of appropriate USA tax at source which arise for the LLC. I just wanted to confirm that I will be eligible for claiming back any further tax which might be applied by HMRC, in accordance to the Double Taxation Convention (signed on 24th July 2001). Thank you in advance. Sarvan
Posted Thu, 23 Mar 2023 15:17:47 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can see guidance here:

Relief for Foreign Tax Paid 2022 (HS263)

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.