Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 19 Apr 2022 13:33:30 GMT by Chris Harding
I am a non resident and I sold a UK property. I need to advise HMRC within 60 days of this disposal. I cannot use the Gateway System as I do not have UK proof of ID documentation. Therefore please advise what form(s) I need to complete to complete this task?
Posted Fri, 22 Apr 2022 15:35:54 GMT by HMRC Admin 11
Hi Chris1966, 
Please contact your tax office who can send a paper version of the form:
Contact HMRC
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.