Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 30 Jan 2022 02:34:24 GMT by Self Assessment Questions
I purchased shares in an SEIS qualifying company. I never claimed SEIS income relief and it is now over 5 years. The company has now dissolved. Can I still treat this as a standard CGT loss and offset the loss against CGT in the year?
Posted Mon, 31 Jan 2022 16:03:12 GMT by HMRC Admin 24
Hi Self Assessment Questions,

Please see guidance here regarding loss relief on SEIS shares

Negligible value claims and Income Tax losses on disposal of shares (Self Assessment helpsheet HS286)

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.