Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 16 Oct 2022 16:11:22 GMT by And Fun
Hi, I have approx. GBP 200 gain from selling bond in Hong Kong. It is less than the GBP 12,300 allowance. So, is it required to submit Capital Gains Tax summary page in the self assessment? Thank you.
Posted Thu, 20 Oct 2022 14:38:26 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi And Fun,

Please check the self assessment tool to see if you need to complete a tax return.  
The tool can be found at:
 Check if you need to send a Self Assessment tax return

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.