Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 25 Feb 2023 23:11:22 GMT by Kuro To
I am a tax resident for two years when my husband who is not a resident , that buy a flat for me and my son use in the uk, few years later if my husband sell the flat does he need to file capital gain tax return?
Posted Tue, 28 Feb 2023 14:22:24 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

There may be a charge due.

Please see guidance below and associated links.

HS283 Private Residence Relief (2022)

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.