Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 03 Jun 2023 10:27:07 GMT by Nettie KL
Need to declare CGT on property sold from Estate in May this year. Do I just need to do a PPDCGT and/or CA900/905? Cannot find the CA forms for 23/24 on line.
Posted Wed, 07 Jun 2023 07:32:44 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
It will be the PPDCGT system:
Report and pay your Capital Gains Tax
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.