Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 02 Mar 2023 13:28:40 GMT by okulah
Hi, I am planning to sell my shares in a UK resident company to another company which is not UK resident. 1- How should I determine the price for the shares? 2- Does HMRC provide valuation services for such transactions? Best,
Posted Mon, 06 Mar 2023 14:12:36 GMT by HMRC Admin 32
  1. For unquoted share valuations, you should receive the accounts of the company or business for the three years up to the valuation date. Quoted shares will have a valuation given at the time of purchase.  
  2. Post transaction valuation checks for Capital Gains (CG34)
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.