Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 18 May 2022 12:21:58 GMT by Diesel52
I seem to be going round the houses trying to actually pay capital gains tax ,the list of accounts that I can add to my s/e account does not include cgt! shall I just send it from my bank with the reference number?
Posted Thu, 19 May 2022 13:59:35 GMT by HMRC Admin 26

If you have submitted details of your disposal via the Capital Gains portal and you have received your payment reference number from HMRC:

Capital Gains Tax: what you pay it on, rates and allowances

then here are ways on how to pay your capital gains tax:

Pay the tax you owe on a capital gain straight away

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.