Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 28 Nov 2023 09:56:05 GMT by
Hello, Just wanted to check if I sell a residential property in Pakistan and pay capital gains tax do i get a double taxation relief in UK. Provided i am UK resident and Domicile. Kind Regards Syed
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2023 19:04:58 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Syed Rahim,
Yes, Under Article 14 this is allowed.
Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.