Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 19 May 2022 00:26:22 GMT by vivienyu2
I have purchased a property in Japan in 2018, and I am planning to move to the UK in October. Assume I sell the property a few years later, how shall I calculate the taxable amount on capital gain? Thanks
Posted Fri, 20 May 2022 13:51:50 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

You can find guidance on selling property abroad here:

Tax when you sell property

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.