Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 16 Aug 2021 12:52:53 GMT by Paul Monaghan
i have previously written to the tax office to claim back my professional/union fees. I would also request that i wish to have any tax relief due refunded to me as a cheque as opposed to a tax code adjustment However, with the new online gateway system to claim tax relief, is the same option available to request all tax relief back in a cheque or are cheques for backdated tax relief years paid automatically after the last claimed tax year has elapsed
Posted Tue, 17 Aug 2021 10:24:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

The backdated amounts would be paid as a cheque regardless of the way you claim.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.