Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 08 Sep 2021 06:41:19 GMT by Priya Dhruve
HMRC tax registered company running Travel agency activities (SIC Code 79110) has recently bought bus please guide which capital allowance company can claim
Posted Fri, 10 Sep 2021 12:57:59 GMT by HMRC Admin 10

Depending on the purpose of the vehicle, Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) may be best suited.

Please find further guidance contained within the Capital Allowances Manual, specifically CA23080 on AIA qualifying expenditure and generally CA20000.




You must be signed in to post in this forum.