Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 20 Nov 2022 15:45:11 GMT by Kammi
Hello, I pay for a design software subscription for my business (registered as a sole trader). Can I claim this back under expenses? If so, under what category? Thank you
Posted Tue, 22 Nov 2022 14:18:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Computer software would fall under the umbrella of "stationery". 

Have a look at :

Expenses if you're self-employed   ,

in particular "office Costs"   .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.