Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 24 Feb 2024 21:21:04 GMT by Hossein
I have a consulting company. My clients register their concerns, and I connect them with the right consultant. I am planning to expand my choice of consultants outside of the UK. What do I need to report the costs of a foreign consultant as they are not UK tax registered?
Posted Tue, 27 Feb 2024 11:37:11 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

Can you please clarify if the company is you as a sole trader or you as a limited company?

Posted Tue, 27 Feb 2024 23:12:05 GMT by Hossein
I am a sole trader but I can switch to a limited company if that's needed. Could you please describe for both case if possible? Thanks
Posted Thu, 29 Feb 2024 08:35:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Yes, this can be done. You can see guidance here:

Tell HMRC about a change to your business

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.