Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 16 Aug 2022 16:19:09 GMT by helloariel
Hi, I am self employed. Can I claim food expenses for work in Birmingham? I live in Wolverhampton. Thanks
Posted Thu, 18 Aug 2022 13:10:59 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

No, you cannot claim for this unless it relates to an overnight business trip. If this applies, receipts will be required as evidence.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.