Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 25 May 2022 23:20:58 GMT by Pablo Mojo
I'm a self employed window cleaner and during the summer months wear sun lotion as part of my working PPE. Am I allowed to claim this as an allowable expense? I also use "O'Keefe's Working Hands" a hand cream for dry and cracked hands which is an occupational hazard. Again is this an allowable expense? Many thanks.
Posted Thu, 26 May 2022 11:24:05 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
No you cannot claim for items that are not solely for work purposes.
Guidance on what you can claim is held:
Expenses if you're self-employed

You must be signed in to post in this forum.