Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 16 Sep 2022 16:01:20 GMT by W R
Hi, I am a landlord currently supplying a property with bills included. When claiming the expense, do I put it on the Rent, rates, insurance, ground rents etc box in the self assessment return? Thanks
Posted Tue, 20 Sep 2022 14:02:39 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

This would be more suited to box 29 - other expenses  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.