Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 26 May 2024 23:57:01 GMT by Ben Ta
I am a sole Director of a limited company, and now am filling my Company Tax Return using HMRC Online service micro-entity. As a pharmacist, I have to go through some work-related training once or twice a year (only one or two days at most). The problem is that I don’t know wher to put these expenses (the training cost) when filling my Company Tax Return. Thank you
Posted Wed, 29 May 2024 10:00:38 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Ben Ta,
Expenditure which is wholly & exclusively for the purpose of running your limited company, will be detailed in the accounts for the company.
If you are uncertain on what can or cannot be claimed, you may need to enagage the services of a professonal advisor/accountant.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.