Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 22 Feb 2024 20:49:17 GMT by Mat P
Hello, I am a non-resident LTD director, and my permanent workplace is my home (abroad). I occasionally travel for work to visit clients in the UK and other countries, how do I calculate the mileage allowance? the traveled distance from my home (abroad) and the visited client? And for the rest of the expenses I can store them electronically them and aggregate them as financial adjustment for bookkeeping? Thanks in advance
Posted Wed, 28 Feb 2024 08:49:34 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
Thank you for your query, unfortunately we are unable to advise on this.
You will need to acquire the services of a Tax professional to provide you with Tax Advice
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.