Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 02 Apr 2022 12:58:11 GMT by liz morgan
I am a doctor employed by the NHS (not a trainee). Can I claim the cost of exam fees, travel and accommodation costs for taking an exam?
Posted Tue, 05 Apr 2022 11:05:08 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You can make the claim using the P87 form, when completing the form ensure that you advise the names of any exams
that you have taken and we will write to you if we are unable to accept the claim.

See link:

Claim tax relief for your job expenses     .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.