Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 14 Dec 2023 18:03:44 GMT by
Hello, I am moving from the EU to the UK and will get a relocation package. I am planning to buy goods for my new house, would buying a TV be in the scope of the exemption if I switch from an old TV with EU plugs to a new TV with UK plugs ? Thanks
Posted Fri, 22 Dec 2023 10:22:26 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Youness,
Please refer to guidance here:
CG65660 - Private residence relief: dependent relative: sole residence
Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.