Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 02 May 2023 11:03:51 GMT by Ross1999
I have bought a motorbike on hp which is used for both business and personal use, can I claim back part of that on my self assessment?
Posted Wed, 10 May 2023 08:27:17 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Ross1999,
You can claim relief on the business portion as a businees expense. 
Please see guidance here: 
Expenses if you're self-employed
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.