Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 01 Jan 2024 01:35:17 GMT by
I have been supplied with a company vehicle (van), personal use is allowed and all personal mileage is to be reimbursed at HMRC guideline rates. I am based from home, and I either work from there, or visit customer sites throughout the country. I am required (usually once every 3 weeks or so) to attend the offices of my employer which is a 150 mile round trip. Does this constitute personal mileage for which I must reimburse my employer, or is it classified as business?
Posted Tue, 09 Jan 2024 15:17:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

This would be classed as business.

thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.