Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 31 Jul 2023 15:17:37 GMT by conor goldsmith
Team, I have been contacted following the submission of my P87 for relief on my company car fuel expenses. I have been asked to provide additional mileage logs to support this. How do I submit additional mileage logs to yourselves? Kind regards.
Posted Tue, 08 Aug 2023 11:01:20 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

This would be in writing, to the address on the letter or the address shown here.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.