Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 02 Dec 2022 10:20:37 GMT by Josh2 Miller
I have been doing a self-funded PhD study with an Australian University through distance learning since 2019. My thesis is related to the subject/course of my current teaching position. Can I claim tax relief on the tuition cost, and what documents are required to prove my study is work-related?
Posted Tue, 06 Dec 2022 09:22:37 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Please contact our Income Tax team and they will be able to advise if you can claim this.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.