Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 30 Dec 2022 11:02:15 GMT by 067256 Richardson
I have recently come to the end of my current van lease where I have paid the lease company a balloon payment figure from my business account. I now have a new leased van through a different company and wanted to know how I declare all this on my next tax return. Thankyou.
Posted Thu, 05 Jan 2023 17:23:49 GMT by
Hi 067256 Richardson,

Please refer to guidance at:

Claim capital allowances


You must be signed in to post in this forum.