Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 15 Dec 2022 10:24:59 GMT by Joanne Baldwin
Hey ... I do a self assessment tax return because I am a high tax payer (not self employed). I get a car allowance from work for £550 (month), which is taxable. I lease a vehicle privately that is £652.65 (month) - can I claim anything?? Thanks in advance x
Posted Tue, 20 Dec 2022 11:00:14 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

No, you cannot claim anything in respect of the higher cost.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.