Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 30 Apr 2023 14:10:31 GMT by locsel
Hi i would like help to understand which expenses i can claim for. i have worked away from home on a temporary work placement. the job lasted about 3 months, i was paid paye by an agency who i worked for on site for another company.
Posted Fri, 05 May 2023 15:04:51 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi locsel,
The expenses that you can claim as an employee are different to those of someone who is self- employed.
As an employee, have a look here:
Claim tax relief for your job expenses
If you are self employed, have a look here: 
Expenses if you're self-employed

Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.