Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 24 Jan 2024 08:42:20 GMT by
I'm a director of ltd company. Sometimes I will rent a car on Italy. I can insert rent invoice on cost and reduce tax liability?
Posted Fri, 26 Jan 2024 11:28:39 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Luca Scida',
Please see HMRC's Business income manual for detailed information about what expenditure can be claimed against trading income.  
Business Income Manual BIM40000 onwards is appropriate.  
Otherwise, you will need to seek the advice of a professional accountant.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.