Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 26 Jun 2023 11:15:01 GMT by Tamara
If we were going to pay for accommodation and travel for an employee who’s contractual place of work is London and does 3 days in London, 2 days from home in Edinburgh at the moment normally, but can do more or less days dependant on client requirements at present, going forward would be doing 4 days from London. What would be the tax treatment?”
Posted Fri, 30 Jun 2023 14:16:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Tamara,

We would maybe need to discuss this further, can you please contact the employers helpline on 0300 200 3200.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.