Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 08 Jan 2023 19:39:30 GMT by Pedro30
Hi, - As I landlord can i claim the Working from Home Tax Relief? - If so, can i claim the flat rate of £6 a week? - Also where should this be recorded in the self assessment form? Reference: Thank you.
Posted Mon, 09 Jan 2023 11:59:23 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Thank you for your question.

I would refer you to the guidance at BIM75010 - Simplified expenses:
use of home for business purposes - HMRC internal manual - GOV.UK (  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.