Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 17 Oct 2022 18:28:57 GMT by Kosenurm
Hi. I have just started a limited company and it has started trading. I am keeping close eye on bookeeping and expenses etc, including a running total of corp tax liability. Turnover expected to be £3k for first year. I am also employed full time, earning £65,900 p/a and pay Class 2 NI. What NI, if any, do I need to pay for the limited company? There are no employees just me as director. Thanks.
Posted Fri, 04 Nov 2022 10:49:15 GMT by
Hi Kosenurmc,

A Limited Company does not pay National Insurance.

It is liable to pay Corporation Tax on profits and any other sources of income, reported through the Company Tax Return (CT600).

Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.