Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 18 May 2024 10:56:48 GMT by KY Wong
Hi HMRC, On your list of approved professional bodies, under professional bodies with name starting with letter "T" There is a line "Taxation Chartered Institute of", does this refer to "Chartered Institute of Taxation" (CIOT)?
Posted Thu, 23 May 2024 09:07:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi KY Wong,
You are correct.
Thank you. 
Posted Thu, 23 May 2024 10:04:43 GMT by KY Wong

You must be signed in to post in this forum.