Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 02 Mar 2022 08:31:20 GMT by Lisa Munslow
My husband is an Architect and works as a sole trader. He is submitting planning on our own home. This is required to enable us to sell to developers. He works 2 days per week on this application and is incurring fees from other consultants for surveys etc. Can his business invoice us for this work? Sorry if this is unclear! Thanks
Posted Thu, 03 Mar 2022 13:33:17 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You cannot invoice your own business for your own work.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.