Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 10 Apr 2023 19:25:33 GMT by snoop dogg
Hi All, I have a BTL in personal name and I own 100%, from the income can I pay my wife to manage the property? and can I pay her in cash? do I need to provide wage slips and then she can use self assessment to declare her wages? Thanks All
Posted Tue, 18 Apr 2023 13:01:55 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
You need to meet the criteria at:
Deductions: main types of expense: salaries and wages of employees
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.