Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 04 Nov 2022 07:00:08 GMT by Kirill
Hi. My wife moved to UK from Ukraine via the Homes for Ukraine programme. She is considering starting self-employment for the following activities working from home online: * Business and professional training * Personal development instruction Also she's going to complete a psychology conversion course to confirm her degree in UK. Is it possible (legal) to add the cost of conversion course to her allowable business expenses? Thank you in advance for your answer.
Posted Tue, 08 Nov 2022 15:46:37 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Please refer to guidance here:

Expenses if you're self-employed

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.