Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 31 May 2024 10:11:33 GMT by Whysodifficult
HI, I received a letter from HMRC with regards to my tax relief application. The letter asks for certain evidence like receipts. How do I reply? There is no email or site to upload things or questions. I tried calling HMRC, but they always say they are busy and the line just cuts off. I feel if HMRC asks for evidence, then there should be an easy way of replying.
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 08:21:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Whysodifficult,
If asked for evidence you would need to submit the details in writing.
The address would be:
Pay As You Earn and Self Assessment,
HM Revenue and Customs,
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.