Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 08 Apr 2023 18:43:57 GMT by Kate Clayton-Hathway
WFH with approx 50% of time spent at a paid co-working space. What is the tax relief situation?
Posted Tue, 18 Apr 2023 10:59:53 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

If you are self employed and you pay for the co-working space, then this would be an expense, if wholly and exclusively for the business.  

For the proportion of time working from home, you can claim a proportion for costs of heating, electricity, council tax etc.  

You can find further guidance for expenses for the self employed here.

Expenses if you're self-employed

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.