Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 13 Jan 2023 16:13:09 GMT by Sally Reffold
I work part time for the NHS and an just performing my first tax return for last year for my part time private role. I have had my tax code changed under my nhs role but do I also add my professional subscriptions on my tax return for my private role? Thanks
Posted Tue, 17 Jan 2023 14:28:33 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You can only claim professional subscriptions to a specific professional organisation
in relation to one employment per annum  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.