Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 31 Jul 2023 13:51:21 GMT by Lorraine Green
We have an employee who would like to extend a 7 day business trip by 14 days personal annual leave. Are they able to claim the flight expense for the return fare?
Posted Tue, 01 Aug 2023 13:10:37 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
We may require to look at this one in more details, can you please contact us on 0300 200 3200.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.