Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 12 May 2022 18:48:15 GMT by Natalia Fels
Could anyone please help me? I need to claim on my self assessment for accommodation expenses I have paid for while working away. Can anyone tell me which section/box on the self assessment form I would enter this amount please? Thanks in advance
Posted Fri, 13 May 2022 16:44:46 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
If this is for employment it will go in the other expenses box on the SA102.
Guidance on completion of this form can be foud here :
Self Assessment: Employment (SA102)
Guidance on allowable employment expenses inclusing accommodation can be found here:
Deductions: travel expenses: general: contents

You must be signed in to post in this forum.