Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 22 Sep 2022 21:11:08 GMT by Karolis Pranckevicius
Hello, I have a company car and a fuel card provided by employer. I have been advised by employer that I could submit private mileage statements ( only business miles done, no private use, travel logs signed by employer) and declare this as a change, which will reduce monthly payment to HMRC. I could not find exactly how to do this, could you please advice?
Posted Mon, 26 Sep 2022 12:22:18 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

If this is regarding how the benefit appears in your tax code you will have to contact the personal tax team to discuss.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.