Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 06 Jun 2022 10:27:34 GMT by Nax Burgin
Hi, I'm a member of the Armed Forces and am required to maintain a high level of fitness for my job. My employer does not provide me with all the civilian-style fitness equipment required for this (running shoes, etc.). Am I allowed to claim for the cost of new equipment such as running shoes?
Posted Tue, 07 Jun 2022 12:43:08 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Ordinary clothing that can be worn outside of work is not allowable .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.