Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 06 Apr 2022 10:28:14 GMT by philrosenberg
I'm filling in my tax return for residential property. I had a number of expenses that I had thought would fall under Annual Investment Allowance (generally tools and equipment). However, as I'm using cash basis, I cannot put them in that box. Where do they go on my tax return?
Posted Fri, 08 Apr 2022 11:57:54 GMT by HMRC Admin 10

Yes as long as they are wholly and exclusively for the rental property they can be claimed as other property expenses.



You must be signed in to post in this forum.