Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 26 Jun 2023 01:13:41 GMT by Julia Wong
Hi there. I have rented a house in Birmingham since Jan 2023 and have registered in the Council with council tax paid properly. Now I have rented another flat in a nearby locality for the sake of convenient transportation for my work. In that case, can I register another account with the council? Is it allowable for a person to have two Council accounts and pay council taxes respectively for these two residences each month? Many thanks.
Posted Mon, 26 Jun 2023 16:31:56 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
HMRC does not deal with the payment of council tax.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.