Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 10 Jan 2023 16:47:29 GMT by radtug1
My Property needs painting and my Tenant said he is willing to do the painting if i pay him, if he provides a receipt can i claim this on my expenses ?
Posted Wed, 11 Jan 2023 13:03:45 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Thank you for your question.

You claim expenses on any 'expenditure you have incurred for business use only' I have attached two links :

Business records if you're self-employed    and   :

Business Income Manual     .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.