Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 16 Aug 2023 10:52:00 GMT by lucy Catley
self assessment tax return question. is mileage that has been paid back from a contract classed as taxable income?
Posted Tue, 22 Aug 2023 12:42:58 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You can claim mileage using the rates shown here. There would be a taxable amount to declare if the payment covers more than 45p per mile.

Claim tax relief for your job expenses

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.